The Engineering Department is one of the departments responsible for reviewing and approving the subdivision. This site pertains solely to the Engineering Department. It is the builder's responsibilities to contact and comply with regulations of other pertaining government agencies.
This request shall include the following:
- Name of Subdivision
- Name, address, and telephone number of contact person
Specifically state what the applicant would like to have inspected and receive credit for.
Prior to subdivision approval, the Engineering Department may require the developer to submit a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) for review and acceptance.
The following documents are field check lists used prior to the approval for the reduction or release of bonds. These forms are completed by the Engineering Department upon a written request by builder and a site inspection by the Engineering Department.
The documents merely represent the common pitfalls encountered with these requests. The work that is checked off or filled in as "other" at the time of inspection need to be completed prior to granting the specific request. The builder is responsible to notify the Engineering Department in writing requesting the reduction or release of bonds.
- Check Off List for As-Built Drawings (PDF)
- Check Off List for Engineering Division Approval for Release of Subdivision Maintenance Bond (PDF)
- Check off list for Site Plan As-Built Drawings
- Check-Off List for Engineering Division Approval for Release of a Subdivision Performance Bond (PDF)
- Common Access Inspection Schedule (PDF)