Old Schoolhouse Museum

The Old Schoolhouse Museum is located on Quogue Street East in the Village of Quogue. This building, built in 1822, was Quogue's first schoolhouse and it is the oldest one now standing in Suffolk County. As a museum, the school house displays a variety of exhibits from Quogue's early history. The school house is open July through Labor Day. For more information, please call 631-653-4111.