Town Board Special Meeting Access Information
A Special Meeting of the Town Board Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. in the Town Board Room in Town Hall, 116 Hampton Road, Southampton, New York. The public will have an opportunity to see and hear the meeting live, either on public access Channel 22, on the Town Clerk’s Portal, via Zoom, or in person.
To view the Town Board meeting via remote access on the Town Clerk’s Portal, please go to:
- If you wish to view the live meeting only, please do not join the Zoom meeting. Please click on the “Live” link at the top of the page once the meeting begins.
- If you Do Not wish to speak during the live meeting, but would like to submit comments for the public record, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to use Zoom to view the meeting, or speak during public portion, click on the following link, using either your computer, tablet, or smart phone:
Call into the Zoom Meeting at 1-929-205-6099
Webinar ID: 8872 4540 6933
If you wish to come to Town Hall and speak in person during public portion, you are welcome to do so. Speakers will be given three (3) minutes to express their comments. Please check the meeting agenda posted on the Town Clerk’s website for further information regarding the items to be considered by the Town Board.
On the morning of June 24, 2021, approximately five minutes prior to 10:00 a.m., log in with your computer, tablet, smart phone, or telephone. You will then be placed on hold until the meeting starts.
AGENDA: Thursday, June 24, 2021
10:00 a.m. SPECIAL MEETING of the Town Board
10:15 a.m. Amendments to Town Code Section 330-109 as they relate to the Height of Walls and Slope of the Grade Immediately in Front of the Walls
- Kathryn Garvin, Assistant Town Attorney
- Dennis O’Rourke, Chief Building Inspector
- Thomas Houghton, Assistant Town Engineer
11:00 a.m. Supervisor’s/Town Council Members’ Project Updates
11:30 a.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION – Personnel/ Litigation
The Executive Session discussions are closed to the public.