Thursday, August 25, 2022
The public can access the open part of the Work Session agenda on the Town Clerk’s Portal at: http://southamptonny.iqm2.com/citizens/default.aspx
Click on the “Live” link at the top of the page once the meeting begins.
10:00 a.m. Update – Bridgehampton and Sagaponack Beach Erosion Control Districts
- Kathleen Murray, Deputy Town Attorney
- Aram Terchunian, First Coastal Corp.
- Dr. Tim Kana, Coastal Science Engineering
11:00 a.m. Youth Bureau – Fall Programming Schedule
- Kara Bak, Director of Housing and Community Development
- Lynn Nyilas, Youth Bureau Director
11:45 a.m. New Tax Law Exemptions proposed for Seniors, the Disabled, and First-Time Home Buyers
- Lisa Goree, Sole Assessor
12:15 p.m. Supervisor’s/Town Council Members’ Project Update
12:30 p.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION – Acquisitions/ Confidential Legal Advice/ Contracts
The Executive Session discussions are closed to the public.