Thursday, September 15, 2022
The public can access the open part of the Work Session agenda on the Town Clerk’s Portal at: http://southamptonny.iqm2.com/citizens/default.aspx
- Click on the “Live” link at the top of the page once the meeting begins.
10:00 a.m. A Proposed Skate Park in Speonk/Westhampton Area (178 Old Country Road)
- Kristen Doulos, Director of Parks and Recreation
- Derryl Baumer, Assistant Town Parks Director
- Chris Clapp, Resident of Westhampton Beach
- Other Interested Residents in the Westhampton/Speonk Area
10:30 a.m. Discussion regarding Proposed Meetings in Hampton Bays seeking
Community Input on Next Steps for the Hamlet
11:00 a.m. Supervisor’s/Town Council Members’ Project Updates
11:30 a.m. EXECUTIVE SESSION – Personnel/ Acquisitions/ Litigation
The Executive Session discussions are closed to the public.