The Tuesday, October 27, 2020, Town Board meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. in the Town Board Room in Town Hall, 116 Hampton Road, Southampton, New York. The public will have an opportunity to see and hear the meeting live, either via Channel 22, on the Town Clerk’s Portal, or in person. To view the Town Board Meeting via remote computer access, please go to:
- If you wish to view the live meeting only, please click on the “Live” link at the top of the page once the meeting begins.
- If you would like to submit comments on any subject for the public record, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to public health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, certain precautions have been put into place if you wish to come to Town Hall and speak in person, either on a public hearing* or during public portion. You will need to:
- Call 631-702-1777 during business hours, and up until 5:00 p.m. on
October 27, to make a reservation to speak. Speakers will be given three (3) minutes to express their comments. Your reservation will be confirmed by a security guard in the lobby of Town Hall when you arrive. You will be given a pass to proceed to the Board Room on the second floor. A second security guard will collect your pass and allow entry into the Board Room.
- Visitors must complete an attestation form and be temperature scanned upon arrival. Face coverings must be worn at all times while in the building, and social distancing must be observed.
- Board Room capacity is currently limited to ten (10) audience members at one time. Once you have delivered your comments, you may be asked to leave the meeting in order to accommodate any others wishing to comment.
* Please check the meeting agenda posted on the Town Clerk’s website for further information regarding the items to be considered by the Town Board.