Citizens' Response Center (CRC)
Debra Keller, Website Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Jones, Graphic Supervisor email@example.com
On May 2, the Town will launch a redesigned, more visually appealing, and intuitive website, while enhancing the ease of access to information available on the site.
The new streamlined look will provide more information with improved access. In addition, the expanded functionality will enhance access to information from other devices such as smart phones and tablets.
The new home page will feature 6 easy access buttons to the most utilized website features:
1. Town Clerk Meeting, Agenda & Minutes
2. Pay Your Taxes
3. Online Services
4. Application Forms & Fees
5. Notify Me
6. Foil Requests
Other new features include:
- An events calendar will be featured on the home page.
- 24 Popular links buttons to help you quickly find what you are looking for.
- The standard access points will remain the same on the top of the Town website.
- Social media buttons: SEATV, Facebook and Twitter.
- Site Tools Access to language translations and the ADA Accessibility Button are also on the top of the website homepage.
The Search Bar and the Headers you have can come to rely on Government, Town Services, Community Info, and How do I… remain the same.
As always selecting the Town Seal on the top of any page will bring you back to the home page.
The Police Department’s Website has also been updated and includes all the enhanced features listed above. Plus 6 easy access buttons. For features unique to the Police Department, including:
1. Public Information
2. Foil Requests
3. Crash Reports
4. Online Forms
5. Community Programs & Services, and
6. Contact Us